April is an absurd time for university students such as I, but once the typhoon of busyness has passed over, I’ll crunch out a blog on a few of these topics:
- Some posts on my post-Pentecostalism: On how I’ve been shaped by my theological/spiritual roots, grown beyond those roots and have come to embrace them once again, though in a different way.
- Some reflection on my love-hate affair with Neocalvinism.
- A little treatise on a proper Christian attitude toward alcohol, in light of some recent events :).
- Continuing to plow through my series on relationships, which has a projected eighteen parts (as of yet).
- Work on the kerygmatic nature of the Church.
- A piece on the sacramentality of the body, from a Pentecostal perspective.
If there’s anything you would like me to write on that involves theology, spirituality, ethics or relationships, just comment.